– Inductive Approach: no hypothesis
– Likert scale measure: survey question that seek answers on a point scale
– Managers are accountable and responsible for their decisions so they
– Quantitative: measured in numbers
Qualitative: measured as a category or nonnumeric unit.
– Reliability: arriving at the same results or at least very similar results every time I re-conduct the study
Validity: likely to happen and have not just appeared by chance
– Subjective & Objective Responsibility
Subjective = internal code, personal values, expression of MY beliefs. Objective = expectations imposed from the outside: responsible to superiors, country and citizens. Like Human Rights.
– The publics participation is allowed and appreciated in the decision