– Customer driven, more like a private business.
and In your evaluation
– Deductive Approach: hypothesis needs to be proves
ask one question about a specific point in the article that you do not understand and would like some help with (refer to a page number). In 50 to 75 words
– Dependent variable: depends on the influence of the independent variable Independent variable: responsible for causing the changes in the outcome
– Depends on the outputs and performance of an organization.
– Ethical theories
Coopers model: (The Decision Making Model)
Coopers decision-making model provides a technique to move from defining a problem to designing a course of action to resolve the issue.
1 Describing the situation –
2 Defining the ethical is
– Ethics: a set of normative standards that determines what is fair, right,
– External and Internal controls
External controls involve things such as ethical legislation, laws and codes of conduct. An example is a law outlawing stealing money.
Internal controls involve morals, professional standards and ethics (individual values